Black Kauni Rice 500g
This product is out of stock.You can preorder the product.
- Crop /product name and cultivated place : Cereals,Black rice
- From the farm of : Somasekharan
- Harvested and shipped time :
- Product Type ( Raw/ Par boiled / Double boiled) : Raw
- Specifications and speciality ( shelf life , weight , color) : 1year, 1 kg , black
- Method of farming (Land, manures, Techniques) : Naturally Grown without any chemicals application. No Additives & No Preservatives.
- Season/ duration of cultivation: June to Aug and Oct to Jan.
- Medicinal / Nutritional/ Cooking Facts: Soak the red rice for more than one or more hours and cook it with the same water used for soaking, can make kanji as well as.
Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primiarly due to its anthocyanin content.
Black rice is raw rice and is a rich source of anti-oxidants.
Black rice is raw , vegan, gluten free, Black rice offers all of the same health benefits of the brown rice. Black rice is delicious . It has a nutty flavour and firm texture.